Thursday, April 3, 2008

i've been tagged

Okay, I got tagged! This is silly yet fun. Here’s how you play: Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. At the end choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (you’re it) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me back, let me know when you’ve posted your blog so I can see your answers.
  1. I love to dance. When I was a little girl I wanted to be a Solid Gold Dancer. I use to practice in my basement to Prince's "let's go crazy".
  2. Scooby Doo Is my favorite cartoon. My second favorite was Wonder Cats. I so had a crush on Liono.
  3. My brother, Buddy, is my best friend.
  4. Colton John Wildhorse is the love of my life. I can't believe I waited so long to become a mamas.
  5. I love to sleep. I love to dream while I am sleeping. I can also control my dreams to a point.
  6. I do not eat any type of seafood. None.
  7. I love spaghetti. My absolute favorite dish.
  8. When I grow up I want to build a log home in the mountains of Wyoming.
  9. I am an American President buff. My favorite President is Abraham Lincoln.
  10. My family recently had to put down Nanny, our horse who was 36 years old.

Let's see if I can come up with 10 friends.

Tami-I want to see what you have to say.

Erin-You most likely have nothing better to do. ;)

Kevin-We need to catch up, what better way.

Dawn-Getting to know you better.

Carol & Tara-I hate to tag you because I see you have already answered something similar, but I have no friends.

Abby-you are my longest friend.

  1. OK I don't have 10 friends who blog. I am a looser.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So, a President buff huh? Well, you'll have to share some info with me then. Also, what's this about seafood???? That's a bummer because I am addicted to it!

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

Finally! I got around to doing it. :)