Thursday, May 29, 2008

Would you complain if they hung you with a new rope?

My Mother was given some free movie tickets to view the Indiana Jone's flick. She reserved 5 seats for Shane & I, my niece, my brother and Anna. Not only did this group supply us with free movie tickets, they also gave is a $10 gift card to spend on concessions. Of coarse, it was a sell out crowd.

Would you be grateful? I was.

The lady, picking her pants out of her butt in front of me, however, was not. This is what she had to say to her partner.

"I can't believe this isn't better organized. There aren't enough concession people. This is such a debacle. The lines are just ridiculous. I have been standing in 2 different lines for 10 minutes." A few other rude words to the poor teenager behind the counter about her "slow" service.

This is the type of person who would complain about being hung with a new rope. The type of person who also probably complains about her food stamps, medicare, and her welfare checks.

No comments: