Saturday, August 9, 2008

Whitewater or bust

As busy as I have been at the studio, I have also been just as busy playing. (maybe that's why my husband is upset?)

Just in the last month we have gone camping, to the zoo, to dinner several times, to the local festival, to the Branch County Fair (Mi).

I have just been to the Ted Nugent concert, Uncle Ted, rock on!

And I am headed to the Country Fest here in the Fort. Gary Allen is playing. One day I plan on marrying him...OK so maybe not. He is a total hunk a hunk a burnin' love.

But that is all just an appetizer. Monday we are headed to Whitewater State Park here in Indiana. It is just Southeast of Indianapolis. We are using are new camper (new to us). The Perfect tribe has planned 7 fun filled days of camping, hiking, and kayaking.

I am about as excited as I can get to leave the stresses at work.

I am also as stressed as can be about camping with a 1 year old for 7 days.

1 comment:

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

I'm waiting impatiently for pictures and stories about your trip. I hope it's a blast!

I tagged you for something new. :)