Monday, May 12, 2008

This afternoon I talked my mom into watching the little feller for me while I attended a meeting. I asked Shane to pick up Colton on his way home, because Colton was ON HIS way home. Shane comes home with no Colton in sight. You see Shane talked my mom into keeping him a while longer and bringing him to us.

It suddenly dawns on me, this is the first time I have been home without the kiddo. I wasn't sure which chore to conquer first and maybe if I worked really fast I could finish all the deeds I had been putting off for months. Dusting, washing floors, getting into the corners, washing windows, cleaning out the fridge, pulling weeds and fixing the flower gardens, sweeping the porch, changing sheets, sweeping the furniture, and the list goes on. I was the cleaning Nazi.

Then it hits me, why didn't I just relax?

1 comment:

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

And you did exactly that - RIGHT? :)